Anmelden |  Registrieren

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Grabner scores three goals Canucks clinc
BeitragVerfasst: 13. Januar 2018, 08:23 
Realname: Melissa Underwood
ANAHEIM, Calif. - Michael Jared Cook Jersey Grabner celebrated the end of his long scoring drought with a smile.The 22-year-old rookie forward scored three goals for Vancouver in a 5-4 shootout win over the Anaheim Ducks on Friday that secured a playoff berth for the Canucks. The six-foot, 170-pound Austrian hadn't scored since Oct. 25 against Edmonton."After the first one, I relaxed," said Grabner, who scored Vancouver's first three goals. "I had plenty of chances."It shows the work I'm doing with our skills coach is paying off. I'd mi sed a lot Seth Roberts Jersey of nets until tonight."The Canucks came out on top in a matchup of backup goalies playing for teams trying to secure post-season spots. Vancouver, the Northwest Division leader, earned its berth once the game was extended to overtime.Grabner expected the news of his big night to spread back home to Austria. Shilique Calhoun Jersey "For sure," he said. "They keep up with me. And this is a big deal."Grabner had never scored more than one goal in a game and had only two this season."The kid's got a lot of skills," Canucks coach Alain Vigneault said. "He was able to put it together here. Sometimes those things just happen. He stayed after it in some tough situations out there and made it happen."Vancouver's Andrew Raycroft started in place Sebastian Janikowski Jersey of Roberto Luongo, who gave up eight goals in an 8-3 lo s at Los Angeles on Thursday, and made 30 saves.

Profil Private Nachricht senden  Offline